Share this page

Mind over Matter…..

Mind over Matter…..
Posted on 5th April 2021
my first book
I first bought the book in 1986

Don’t ever say ‘I could have’ or ‘I should have’ ‘Don’t be frightened to become a Millionaire.

I found out only after we had become millionaires in the 80’s that the only way that we had achieved it was because we got off our backsides and did something, anything that we were capable of doing, then some more, ‘every hour of every day, and what kept us going was that our goals and rewards were much bigger than the hurdles that were put in our way to prevent us obtaining them.

Keeping our eyes and ears open for opportunities that just seemed to be everywhere if we looked for them, we have always had the passion and desire to look for and seek out deals where there didn’t appear to be any; we didn’t know or realise that at the time, we were on a journey of highs and lows, and everybody knows that a journey of 1000 miles starts with one small step. That’s where we all procrastinate so very often, we will not make that first step until someone pushes us to do it or the pain is so great then you become fearless.

You don’t have to spend the 250 thousand hours of your life like I did in learning the ways that work and the ways that don’t work to become rich.
Just invest £13 for the paperback book, “The answer is yes now what is the question” which by the way all goes to charity, but this is the crucial point, you will have to spend at least 15 hours reading it, sorry.
Then if you start to implement what you have read, again sorry that you will have to put a bit of effort in.
But, the great thing is 98% of people won’t do anything after getting the book, so, that makes it easy, well I have found that it did when I started and still do now because without all of the 98% of shall we say sceptical or lazy people the other 2% wouldn’t be rich.
To make this offer very interesting each person that buys my paperback book because of this blog will get 30 minutes one to one mentoring free call worth £250, all you do is send a screenshot of the purchase to me. Very limited offer,

Best Regards Neville